Note: MP3 is available as downloadable content. Link included in the book.
Best-selling children’s book to help prepare for the arrival of a new baby sibling
This colorful tale is designed to help prepare the soon-to-be older sister for the arrival of a new baby. This book gives parents the language needed to speak to their daughter in a way that is supportive, complimentary, and caring. In this story, Amanda learns about preparing for the new baby’s arrival, and what it truly means to be a big sister. Amanda is excited when she finds out that being a big sister is going to be one of the most important roles in her life!
A perfect gift for those who care about creating healthy sibling and family relationships.
Along with Amanda, your daughter will learn what it means to be a big sister:
- Which toys are safe for babies and which are dangerous
- Who will be with her when the baby is born
- When it’s okay to pick up the baby
- The importance of her new role in the family
- A discussion about the real-life issue of parents’ temporary absence while at the hospital prepares the youngster for what might otherwise be a confusing and frightening time
Included is a handy tip sheet with succinctly detailed suggestions for supporting the older child, as well as a download link for the upbeat and catchy tune, “Watch Me Baby, Watch Your Sister,” which emphasizes the special bond between sisters and their new baby siblings.
Spesso comprati insieme
Questo articolo: I'm Going to Be a Big Sister!$15.95