An all-in-one professional practice guide.
Here in a single accessible guide, is a comprehensive go-to resource on the foundational principles and treatment guidelines for doing attachment therapy. Based on the work of the Association for Treatment and Training in the Attachment of Children (ATTACh), a leading organization on attachment in child development, it provides all the nuts and bolts a clinician needs to be familiar with to provide effective, informed, attachment-focused treatment to children and families.
• A synopsis of attachment theory and styles
• Core principles of attachment-focused therapy (synchrony, attunement, reciprocity, repair, regulation, and more)
• Core concepts of trauma and trauma-focused therapy (resistance, therapeutic, and building a coherent narrative)
• Intake and assessment methods
• Differential diagnosis
• Best practice standards and interventions
• PTSD and other comorbidities
• Treatment planning and behavior management
• Vicarious trauma
Complex trauma and developmental trauma disorder are also covered in depth, as well as up-to-date information on how brain science has changed our understanding of relationships and developmental functioning, and, in turn, phases of treatment and intervention options.
Spesso comprati insieme
Questo articolo: The Attachment Therapy Companion: Key Practices for Treating Children & Families$27.95
The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog: And Other Stories from a Child Psychiatrist's Notebook--What Traumatized Children Can Teach Us About Loss, Love, and Healing$9.88