The Wait Is Finally Over…
Whether you are thinking about adopting a child or using reproductive treatments to become pregnant, The Complete Adoption and Fertility Legal Guide explains your options, gives you the steps to take to protect your decision and hands you the power to make it happen.
Every year assisted reproduction becomes more common as new reproductive technologies are added to the list of possible choices. Proven procedures and emerging technologies are discussed with answers to questions like:
– What should you do to prevent a sperm or egg donor from later claiming custody of
– Why does a surrogate’s husband need to be a party to the contract?
– How can a surrogacy contract help you spot potential problems?
– What steps should you take for the disposition of frozen genetic material?
The procedures for all types of adoptions are covered, as well as the agreements, required notices and documentation needed to support your decision. Learn more about:
– Protecting against a birth father from claiming paternity
– When birth parents can revoke their consent to the adoption
– Your rights as a gay or lesbian couple to adopt
– Why you have to readopt a child adopted internationally
Make the Decision
that is Right for You.